Market Scheming

Thursday, November 17, 2011

S&P500 breaks out of triangle November 17th 2011


Will the move be confirmed?  That is the question but a clear breakdown in the S&P 500 occurred today.

Trade with caution, Europe is by far from solved.  The US "supercommittee" has failed until now to agree on a solution.  China has stood its ground on many issues, demonstrating a shift of power to the east.  Japan is continuing to print to keep the Yen from appreciating.     

The purple line is where I see as a huge level.

See   Long term forecast For an explanation of the significance

9 comments:

  1. Generally I do not post on blogs but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so, Excellent post!
    ______________________________
    plumbers in london

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. It contains truly information. Your website is very useful. I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content.
    I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great
    stock Market tips
    Commodity tips
    Equity tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information shared by you is very informative. I think these days banking stocks are gaining good points. Indian stock market showing green signal everyday.
    People are investing more money in market to earn more profit
    stock Tips
    commodity tips
    nifty tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete