Market Scheming

Friday, September 24, 2010

Debt Monetized, stocks head up

Like I mentioned in my previous post the only thing stopping the markets to roll over is the constant injection of money into the system.  Today close to $4 billion in debt was monetized.
My stop loss on the nasdaq was hit, however, on the S&P todays action did not break a few days agos high.  I will wait for more sell signals before going short again.  Also, I might not even bother going short because if this is going to be the pattern, few days of downside followed by money injection, then I would rather still to the metal markets for now.  However, as gold has been attempting to touch 1300 a pull back could be expected as this barrier is a barrier that has been talked about for along time.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/pomo-results-39-billion-monetized-41-submitted-accepted-ratio


This increase of 1.5% on the markets so far at 12:30 pm, is following worst than expected economic news. 
Durable goods was worst than expected followed by New Home sales dropped more than expected.

Observe the overall trend since Aug 2007




No comments:

Post a Comment