Market Scheming

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

CIIC: Buy Stop Entry : 0.76


All the technicals are positive. A major breakout occurred on strong volume.  I have a buy stop at 0.76, so if the price gets to that level my order should get triggered barring some gap above .76.

This will be an interesting stock entry if the market does have a strong move tomorrow.

This stock was brought to my attention by this video:






















UPDATE:  Buy Stop not triggered. 

This is a perfect example of why Buy Stop orders are key.  There is huge potential for the upside in this stock, however, over all market conditions will always be in control.  Even though it was up early in the day it closed substantially lower.  I will keep my eye on this stock, and even adjust my buy stop to the top of today (Nov 18th) candle stick but at this point 0.76 is a key level.  This is also a profit taking exercise as the bulls know such as massive increase in price can't be sustained.  Remember it is advised not to buy above or sell below bollinger bands as the odds are against you.


No comments:

Post a Comment